RITA 2 (2017-2018)
In continuation of the project RITA 1 (2013-2015) – GUYAFER: Participatory enhancement in the FERtility of French GUYAnese soils. Towards a durable agriculture with a high organic output.
The Launching of RITA 2 in 2017-2018.
Objective: To promote durable, organic agriculture, integrated in step with ecological transition and responding to the local and global issues of durable development.
- Respond to the needs of farmers
- The design and evaluation of innovative cropping systems
- Improvement of soil fertility through adapted practices
- Transfer of agro-ecological practices to agricultural professionals
Phase 1- Acquisition of data through experimentation
Phase 2- Transfer of results
Collaboration with :
– other project promoters
– research organizations
– professional agricultural organizations
– the Chamber of Agriculture
A collaborative framework based on a participatory approach in co-design, in which the farmer collaborates actively in the design of experimentations.