Solicaz works alongside players in the renewable energy sector to tackle challenges in energy and ecological transitions.
Solicaz holds appropriate tools for estimate available resources of biomass, allowing industrial companies to establish a supply strategy.
- Cartography expertise
- Field study
- Final result on GIS (Geographic Information System) format
Solicaz selects plants that meet biomass industry expectations, and that contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases due to their ability to store carbon in the soil:
Characteristics of “biomass plants”:
- Fast growing plants, 4m/year
- Sustainable yield
- High calorific value
- Maintaining soils fertility
- Renewing production cycles on the same area
- Reducing carbon footprint